Maintenance Plans To Fit Your Lifestyle!
For Total Comfort!
Call Us Today!
Our 27-Point Oil Burner Inspection List:
- Check over-all condition of furnace or boiler
- Clean heat exchanger
- Remove & clean flue pipe & base of chimney
- Reinstall flue pipe & seal joint at thimble
- Seal any clean-out doors
- Service oil burner
- Replace nozzle
- Inspect end cone
- Clean & inspect electrodes for cracks & wear
- Replace oil filter & gasket; oil gasket with lubricating oil
- Clean & replace fuel pump strainer & gasket (if applicable)
- Clean & inspect cad cell
- Check all wiring & tighten all connections
- Oil motor
- Clean oil burner fan
- Start up burner & check operation
- Check pump pressure and vacuum readings
- Check safety controls, limits, etc
- Perform combustion efficiency test
- Check draft overfire & in breech
- Do smoke test & adjust for a clean fire
- Recheck draft overfire if air band adjustment was made
- Check CO2 overfire & in breech
- Clean up furnace & surrounding area
- Take stack & net stack temperatures
- For boiler systems, check all pumps, valves, & controls for correct function
- Check fuel level in oil tank & advise customer if low
We've Got You Covered... 24-7-365
(24 hour Emergency Service is for our Silver & Gold Plan Customers Only)
In order to qualify for a Silver Star Plan, an Oil Burner maintenance must be combined with an A/C or Heat Pump maintenance. The only exception would be a Boiler or Oil Furnace that does not have central air conditioning in the home.
Please contact our office for pricing or for any questions you may have. Our service coordinators are available to personally assist you during our normal business hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Order your Annual or Semi-Annual Maintenance Plan Today!
Call us at 1-800-544-4328
[Must be in our service area]