The Service Tech Quiz
Part 4 of 4
Find out if you are a Master Technician, Journeyman, or just a Helper!
1. P-traps on condensate drains should be used:
2. A high temperature rise on a gas furnace can be caused by:
3. High compressor discharge temperatures can be caused by a:
4. On oil systems, a low CO2 and a 0 smoke could be an indication of:
5. The bypass plug should be installed in fuel pumps for:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Home
Brought to you by Hannabery HVAC. Copyright © 1997Hannabery HVAC. All rights reserved.