WARM WEATHER ALERT:
So far it has been a cool and wet Spring, however warmer weather is on the way - with temperatures expected to be in the mid 80's just in time for the Holiday weekend!
Rather than waiting to start your air conditioner next week, (when you may be trying it out for the very first time), it's a good idea to make sure it's working now. That way, if it doesn't cool properly, we can check it out for you and make the necessary repairs before the really warm weather gets here.
To our Valued Customers and E-News Subscribers...
This is a special message from the Service Department at Hannabery HVAC
- Make sure your air filters are clean and of the proper type. A dirty or restrictive filter may cause your system to work harder and less efficiently, and in some cases may not allow your system to cool your home properly.
- Make sure the outdoor temperature is at least 65 degrees.
- Set the thermostat to the
coolposition and adjust the setting to at least 5 degrees below room temperature.
- Allow the air conditioning system to run for at least 15 to 20 minutes, making sure it blows cool air and drops the temperature in your home.
- When finished, remember to set your thermostat back to the desired setting. If however, your system is not cooling, follow the checklist located on the indoor unit or on our website, then call us if it still isn't working.
We appreciate you taking the time to review this message and we hope you have an enjoyable, safe, and comfortable Summer!
Please keep in mind that the information found on our website is provided free of charge and Hannabery HVAC does not assume any liability resulting from the information we provide. We hope this information helps, but please note that these are just rough guidelines, and not all possible situations are covered. Your HVAC system should be inspected and repaired by a trained technician.
How Comfortable Do You Want To Be?
Call us at 1-800-544-4328
[Must be in our service area]