Maintenance Plans To Fit Your Lifestyle!
Call Us Today!
Our Generator Maintenance Checklist:
Important Note: We can only perform service and maintenance on generators installed by Hannabery HVAC.
- Check & record run hours on meter (if applicable)
- Do manual startup of equipment
- Confirm operation & bring oil to proper temperature
- Drain oil, replace filter & refill to proper level with factory recommended viscosity
- Replace air filter
- Remove spark plugs & replace with properly gapped plugs
- Do visual inspection of wiring
- Check & clean battery terminals (if needed)
- Check battery charging voltage & electrolyte level
- Check equipment condition & clean intake & exhaust louvers if necessary
- Check for proper clearance from surrounding vegetation, combustibles, etc.
- Do visual check of fuel supply lines
- Verify proper incoming fuel pressure
- Adjust valves for proper clearance (if applicable)
- Check for proper voltage (240-244 volts ac) & Hz output (59-62 Hz)
- Check & record RPM
- Perform transfer switch test
- Provide customer with maintenance checklist results & recommendations
We've Got You Covered... 24-7-365
(24 hour Emergency Service is for Silver, Sterling, & Diamond Plan Customers Only)
Routine maintenance and repairs are performed during normal business hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Evening and weekend service is for emergency and no heat calls only.
Please contact our office for pricing or for any questions you may have. Our service coordinators are available to personally assist you during our normal business hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Order your Annual or Semi-Annual Maintenance Plan Today!
How Comfortable Do You Want To Be?
[Must be in our service area]