Maintenance Plans To Fit Your Lifestyle!
It's All In The Details...
- Gas & Oil
- Heat Pumps
Call Us Today!
Our Maintenance Checklist:
The following tasks will be performed during our annual or semi-annual maintenance plans on the following systems: Gas Furnaces, Gas Boilers, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps...
- Check & clean air filters
- Check & tighten fan blades & blowers
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check incoming voltage
- Check thermostat
- Check & flush condensate pans, drains, & pumps
- Check for proper CFM (Airflow)
- Lubricate motor (if required)
- Take temperature readings
- Check overloads & safety controls
Heat Pump & Air Conditioner Specific Tasks:
- Test defrost controls & sensors
- Test lockout controls
- Check sensor calibrations
- Check backup heat
- Check running amps of compressor & fan motors
- Check & clean indoor coil (if needed)*
- Check & clean outoor coil (if needed)*
- Check contactors & capacitors
- Take sensor readings
- Check refrigerant levels
Gas Furnace Specific Tasks:
- Check blower wheel*
- Check all pressure switches
- Check all venting & termination
- Check ignitor
- Check & Clean flame sensor rod
- Check pilot & thermocouple
- Check gas pressures: incoming & manifold
- Check burner operation
- Check limit operation
- Check amp draw of fan & inducer motors
- Check heat exchanger & safety controls
- Check gas condensate tubing & traps
* Note: Extensive cleaning of marked items extra.
We've Got You Covered... 24-7-365
(24 hour Emergency Service is for Silver, Sterling, & Diamond Plan Customers Only)
Routine maintenance and repairs are performed during normal business hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Evening and weekend service is for emergency and no heat calls only.
Please contact our office for pricing or for any questions you may have. Our service coordinators are available to personally assist you during our normal business hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Order your Annual or Semi-Annual Maintenance Plan Today!
Call us at 1-800-544-4328
[Must be in our service area]